Apostille - is a special form of legalization of documents. Apostille is placed on official documents in a form of stamp and confirms their authenticity in member countries of Hague Convention (the Hague, 5 of October 1961)
Apostille can be only placed on documents, issued by official bodies:
We can apostille following documents, such as:
- diplomas, registrar's certificates, academic programmes, school diplomas;
- police clearance certificate, municipal statement of residence, health certificate
- documents, issued by Registry Office ( marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificate etc.)
- documents settled by Notary public (statements, power of attorney etc.)
- Legal documents (registration certificates, power of attorney etc.)
Translation companyMovaSvit helps to put apostilles in one day!
Translation Company MovaSvit mostly focuses on performing of specialized translations in such areas as construction, technical, legal, financial, medicine and etc.
To view the full list of our services please go to Services page.
Software localization, Mobile Applications, Websites translation
Creative and Technical Writing
Legal, Financial, Technical, Construction, Medical, IT translation
Consecutive and Simultaneous interpretation
DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US OR LEAVE A MESSAGE
Our Company provides professional services at affordable prices.
MOVASVIT LOYALTY PROGRAM
Our Client Testimonials
High level of service,
Adequate price policy