What is apostille?
Apostille - is a special form of legalization of documents.
We can apostille following documents, such as:
- diplomas, registrar's certificates, academic programmes, school diplomas;
- police clearance certificate, municipal statement of residence, health certificate
- documents, issued by Registry Office ( marriage certificate, birth certificate, divorce certificate etc.)
- documents settled by Notary public (statements, power of attorney etc.)
- Legal documents (registration certificates, power of attorney etc.)